Sunday, July 22, 2012

Florida!

Hey everybody!

I had the most amazing trip down to Florida, and I was seriously bummed about coming back today. Every time I go down I cannot get over the high quality of the food, beautiful weather, and happy people! It is just such an awesome place. We went to several really cool restaurants, but my favorite was (and always is) Christopher's Kitchen. My brother Mike works there so he always gives us the heads up on what to order, although pretty much everything on the menu is out of this world. It is a completely organic and vegan restaurant, and every single thing you order, whether it is an entree or a smoothie, comes out looking like a work of art. More importantly, don't think that just because it is a vegan restaurant you won't enjoy it. Cort and my mom are both steak lovers, yet they were licking their plates with me after our meal!

Cort and I went a total of four times over the past five days, and I miss it already! Here are a couple of pictures of our food...



How insanely delicious does that look? Why can't we have high quality food like this in Pennsylvania?!? A lot of times when you go out to restaurants to eat, you feel pretty full and sluggish afterwards, but I honestly felt great



Besides enjoying as much good food as possible, I also took time to enjoy the beach! I got up early everyday to get a good workout in, then spent the rest of the day with Cort and the fam!




Miss it already! Have a great week everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rose! Glad you liked CK! It's too bad that the summer is the slow season in Florida because what else would you rather eat in the summer heat before or after the beach than some energizing, hydrating, and delicious plant based foods!!!

    ReplyDelete