Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break


So I am pretty frustrated with my blog. I totally messed it up trying to change the header and ended up just leaving it alone before I really screwed it up. I am working on getting a blog designer to take over so that it'll look a bit more professional but that probably won't be happening until the summer. So for now, excuse the subpar layout!

What's really important is all the delish food and pretty pictures I want to share with you...

I had an awesome spring break with my mom. We stayed at two beautiful hotels, one in Newport and one in Santa Barbara.

We hiked to Inspiration Point in Santa Barbara, biked on the beach, and ate at some really cool restaurants all around Southern California.









She left on Tuesday, the same day Cort got back from his skiing trip in Jacksonhole, Wyoming. Cort and I spent the rest of the week exploring some areas we haven't been to yet.




We also went out for some pretty delicious food. Cort got a hamburger that he loved at The Curious Palate restaurant in the Santa Monica Market Place. The boy has gotta eat some beef when he gets the chance ;)


And we couldn't resist stopping at Dylan's Candy Bar or Spinkle's Cupcakes for a treat!


I cooked up some pretty yummy dinners as well. Fish and veggies all the way!


 






And my latest creation, which I like to call the "OMG Healthy Chocolate Cake". This is SO good and I will be posting the recipe ASAP. I had it at least three times over break.




It is always a bummer to go back to school, but we only have 6 weeks left! I will be posting a couple new recipes as soon as I can so look out for those! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment